Life is not easy. Especially when you are in a family of invisible illnesses and disabilities. It can be serious, funny and downright hard! But we make it. Just like everyone else. We just do it in a different style.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year - Back to Blogging

Here I am.

It has been almost a year since I have written anything about the Unique Family. I haven't even looked back to see what I wrote before. The year has been filled with transition and many changes.

There is a lot to catch up on over this last year and I will attempt to bring everyone up to date in some future posts. But, the urge to write about recent events supersedes the regular order of playing catch-up. Dealing with a new area of concern for the youngest member of the Unique Family shall take precedence. The next two posts were actually written earlier today, and will be posted because of their importance in my life and my life's work.

I will say this much as I return to blogging about the events in the Unique Family. I will continue to write as led by my heart. Some days may be light and airy, dealing with the simple pleasures of our new home in Charlotte, North Carolina. Other days I may focus on the frustrations of dealing with a sluggish vocational rehabilitation system here in the South. I may also talk about spiritual matters as I see through the lens of a Christian woman in the United States.

Whatever I do post here will be heartfelt and genuine. More than most, I never mean to offend. I truly want to be able to reach the heart of all readers. With this in mind, I encourage comments and debate, but with civility and respect.

Okay, transition over. Let's get down to business. I'm back and i hope you will stick around.

As always, take care.

Judi